Here's How To Consign:
1. Take photos of your stuff and email them to [email protected]. You can describe them in the email and we’ll get back to you by email or phone to discuss whether Converse can sell your items and what you might expect at auction. You may also call 610-722-9004 and leave a message. Please allow 2 business days for a reply to calls.
2. If you decide to proceed, we can email you the paperwork. Then we will set up a convenient time for Curbside Drop-Off of your items. You can just pop your trunk or put a box at our back door and a Converse Team member (wearing a mask) will bring your item inside.
3. If you are located farther away, contact us to discuss your options. Just email or call 610-722-9004 to ask for details.
4. At this time, we are not accepting consignments of large items. Since we are practicing social distancing, it would be difficult to move things that require joint efforts!
How to Sell
The CONVERSE marketing, photography, and shipping team make consigning easy and profitable. Whether downsizing, redecorating, moving, or simply having buyer's remorse, CONVERSE Auctions will maximize your return by offering competitive commissions and worldwide marketing.
Call 610-722-9004 or email [email protected]
• If you are located in the tristate area, we can arrange an on-site consultation to evaluate your estate.
• We welcome your submissions of photographs by mail or email.
Selling one item or an entire collection
Whether you want to sell one item or an entire collection, CONVERSE offers a complimentary and confidential verbal consultation. If sending photographs, please include dimensions, provenance and condition descriptions. CONVERSE does not charge extra for catalog preparation or photography.
CONVERSE Auctions offers live bidding simultaneously on many different auction sites. In addition to the ConverseAuctions.com website, buyers can view catalogs and bid online through auction platforms including LiveAuctioneers and Invaluable/AuctionZip. The more sites, the more possibility for competitive bids and the higher your return!
Payment Directly to You
Payment and an itemized list of each item's sold price will be sent to you 30 business days following each auction. Please contact us to answer any questions you may have.
Free verbal appraisals are offered on any items to be consigned. Detailed written appraisals for insurance purposes or estate planning can be provided for a fee.