Over 550 lots of fine antiques!
• African artifacts from New York City collector.
• Fine Art paintings and prints including important portrait pair of Dr. Stanley Gardiner and his wife circa 1900, Raoul M. De Longpre (French 1843-1911) still life, Eugène-Alexis Girardet (French 1853-1907) river scene, Tom McKinney (American, 20th C), Masao Yamamoto Box of Ku photograph, watercolors by Philip Jamison, Adolph Dehn, and W.A. Mason; prints, etchings, engravings and lithographs incl. Picasso Salinas Portraits Imaginaire, Whistler, Renoir, Alvar Sunol, David Schluss, Dan Miller, and 19th C. photographs from China.
• Other highlights include Dominick & Haff Sterling Service for 12, Bashful Charlotte frogs, Antique Venetian Blown Glass Goblet, Baccarat Millefiori Paperweight, Mid Century Modern incl. Eva Zeisel and large collection of hand-forged aluminum items, Continental porcelain, Berndt Friberg, and Wedgwood.
• Chinese & Japanese artifacts including fine furniture, porcelain, jade, cloisonné, paintings, and seals, including items from the collection of Dr. Morris V. Shelanski, a prolific antiques collector from the 1950's-1970’s.
Previews By Appointment Only.
Call 610-722-9004 or email [email protected].
1. Take photos of your stuff and email them to [email protected]. You can describe them in the email and we’ll get back to you by email or phone to discuss whether Converse can sell your items and what you might expect at auction. You may also call 610-722-9004 and leave a message. Please allow 2 business days for a reply to calls.
2. If you decide to proceed, we can email you the paperwork. Then we will set up a convenient time for Curbside Drop-Off of your items. You can just pop your trunk or put a box at our back door and a Converse Team member (wearing a mask) will bring your item inside.
3. If you are located farther away, contact us to discuss your options. Just email or call 610-722-9004 to ask for details.
4. At this time, we are not accepting consignments of large items. Since we are practicing social distancing, it would be difficult to move things that require joint efforts!
How about staging a scavenger hunt in your own home!
Look around your attic, basement, closets, cupboards, and everywhere else for items you can possibly consign! Consider everything!
Don’t assume things have no value- Converse can discover their market value.
You can email us pictures and we'll be in touch. [email protected].
Just send us photos and we’ll do the rest!
Look around for things you don’t want, need, are taking up too much space, things your great aunt left you but that you never liked… and send us pictures. Paintings, prints, and sculptures, furniture and decorative objects, Asian items, antique tools, even vintage clothing!
Look around for things that are just boxed away or gathering dust like old Nintendo/Classic games, toys, comic books, board games, Star Trek & Star Wars collectibles... anything!
We’ll let you know if you can convert them to something fun and useful like a check!